Thursday, August 15, 2013

Raya 2013

لسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُl

There's be a long time leaving this blog without saying anything. from now on, i'm trying to write in english.. *wah3! sejak bila nak berspekeng2*. not because to show off or intents to pull-my-nose-high-to-the sky..the most important thing is, i want to improve my english and makes my blog "alive" like before. even my english is not really good, why not i'm trying? *practice make perfect* hee..last but not least, EAL reopen with بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم and here i represent my raya pictures to all readers! Selamat Hari Raya! ahahha...see u then ;p

1st raya with my sisters

My cousin, not single anymore.. XD

Power Rangers teammate..ahahahahaha

PS: dont spot on my cheek! im getting weight gain during ramadhan..aihh

With Love,

No comments: